I am delighted to tell you that in line with the Government roadmap the club will be re-opening from Monday 29 March.
However there are some changes which are included in the attached revised Guidance and which you should read before coming to the club.
Some of the main points are as follows:-
- Booking systems will be open at 18:00 today (Saturday 27 March)
- Face coverings must be worn at all times when not in a boat or on an ergo
- Wash your hands upon arrival at PCRC
- Toilets are open – please use these cautiously
- Follow the one-way systems around the building, on the hard and when boating
- Follow cleaning protocols
- The gym remains closed but ergos can be used outside, weather permitting
- Changing rooms are not to be used except for use by people with disabilities and for emergency use
- The ‘Rule of Six’ applies when not in a boat, launching or de-boating
- No spectators
- Coaches to register with the Session Coordinator
- Anyone using the river should be aware that there is a new hazard at the Parkway Bridge as detailed in the attached safety warning.
You can access the Revised Guidance here
You can access the Safety Warning here
It is very important to remember that the virus is still with us and whilst we can enjoy getting back out on the water we must still take all the appropriate precautions.